Have you participated in our Random Acts of Kindness contest yet? Participating is simple – just perform a random act of kindness between now and the end of March and tell us about it! Wondering what are some examples of random acts of kindness? Why not try a few of these:
- Buy the person behind you in line’s coffee or lunch
- Hold open a door for a stranger
- Wash your parent’s car
There are a ton of different ways to show someone you care, and we want to reward you for it! For doing something kind, you could win an iPad!
Here’s how you enter:
- Go to www.drallenortho.com
- Click on the image of your Club Card
- On the next screen, log-in to your account. Use the numbers on the back of your card or the usernname & password you selected.
- On the home page of your account, left margin of your screen, under your profile picture, click on “Earn More Points”.
- On the next screen, right hand side, click on, “Take a Survey”. Answer the Question about your Random Act of Kindness. Then go and explore the site to earn more points on your Club card!
Dr. Allen thinks you are #kindaawesome for participating! And keep this quote in mind:
Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.